- 4 cups non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4-cup packed fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Fort Myers Olive Oil (Garlic, Lime, Varietal, or Baklouti Green Chili depending on your preference)
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth.
- If consistency is too thick, add one more tablespoon olive oil.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
Good for up to one week in an air tight container, refrigerate immediately.
Recipe from: Diethood