[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”455″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Fort Myers Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick baking spray if desired.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a medium pan over very low heat. Stir together and remove from heat. Let cool for a minute or two. Add the Blood Orange Olive Oil, sugar and vanilla, mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating into the mixture rapidly to avoid cooking the eggs. Stir in the salt, cocoa and flour.
- Spread the brownie mixture into your prepared baking pan and bake until set, for about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool before cutting with a sharp knife. Enjoy!
Recipe from: Hip Foodie Mom