- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tbs Traditional 18-Year Aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Wildflower honey (or maple syrup for vegan version)
- 2 tbs filtered water
- Sparkling water or club soda for serving
- Combine the vinegar, honey and water in a shallow, over-proof dish. Toss in strawberries.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Let cool in fridge and serve!
Can also be put into ice trays to make ice cubes or a popsicle! Goes well in wine, sparkling water, Koolaid or Sprite.