- ½ head of lettuce chopped (Spring Mix)
- 1 can of Mandarin Oranges
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup Feta or Blue cheese crumbles
- Blood Orange Olive Oil (for dressing)
- Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar (for dressing)
Dressing: 50-50 mixture of Blood Orange Olive Oil and Cranberry Pear Balsamic. Combine in cruet and shake vigorously.
- Combine ingredients (except cheese) into large bowl and toss together.
- Drizzle dressing over top salad.
- Top with choice of Feta or Blue cheese crumbles.
Serve and enjoy!