- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large finely chopped or grated Granny Smith apples
- Champagne white balsamic vinegar
- 1 bottle of sparkling water
- Combine the sugar and apples into a large covered bowl and refrigerate for 4 days before preparing. To make in a pinch, another preparation method is to combine the sugar and apples into a pan and cook on a stove top at a medium temperature for 12 – 15 minutes.
- For 1 glass full, use about 1/8 cup of the apple mixture.
- Add teaspoon of Champagne vinegar and fill cup with sparkling water.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Recipe makes 4 – 6 servings. Chill, serve and enjoy!