- 1 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Cayenne Chili Olive Oil
- 1 can (8oz) whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Carrots, thinly shaved
- 1 package of butter lettuce
Heat Cayenne Chili Olive Oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add ground chicken and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks.
Stir in garlic, carrots, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Cayenne Chili Olive Oil for about 1-2 minutes.
Stir in water chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes.
To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of the butter lettuce leaf, taco-style.