- 1 package of fresh mixed greens
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 package of fresh raspberries
- 1 tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
To make the raspberry vinaigrette, mix together 1 oz of Raspberry Balsamic with 1 oz Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Shake to emulsify.
Slice almonds, then place on a tray and lightly toast in oven at 325 degrees until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
Assemble salad by tossing together mixed greens, vinaigrette, toasted almonds, fresh raspberries, tomatoes and cucumber slices.