- 12 ounces of Cauliflower Rice (Bird’s Eye)
- 1 TBS Sweet Butter Olive Oil
- 2 TBS Black Truffle Oil
- 1 TBS Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 TBS scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 TSP Black Truffle Sea Salt
In a saute pan over medium heat, add 1 TBS of Sweet Butter Olive Oil and 12 ounces of Cauliflower rice.
Stir in 2 TBS of chopped scallions. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often until cauliflower starts to turn light golden brown.
Turn off the heat and add 2 TBS of Black Truffle Oil and sprinkle in 1/2 TSP of Black Truffle Sea Salt.
Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately while warm and enjoy! This dish can also be made the day before and reheated.