- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 TSP Hot Sauce
- 1 LB Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- Dill Pickle Mustard (Terrapin Farms)
- 1 TBS Sweet Butter Olive Oil
- 20 Ritz or Townhouse crackers, crushed
Combine first 5 ingredients together to make a base, then set aside.
Spread the crab meat onto a sheet tray and broil for 2 minutes to find shells as they turn white.
Add crab meat to base and gently mix with a large spoon or spatula.
Add cracker crumbs and gently mix. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Form crab cakes to desired size and sear on a hot skillet with Sweet Butter Olive Oil.
Once each side is golden brown, bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Top with Dill Pickle Mustard. Serve warm and enjoy!