- 1 large head of Broccoli sliced into 1 inch thick steaks
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Lemon zest from half a lemon, Or Fort Myers Lemon Olive Oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Fort Myers Garlic Olive Oil (Or any varietal oil)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil, then toss gently.
- Roast for 10 minutes, add the sliced garlic to the pan, and return to the oven.
- Bake 6 more minutes, then sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, dust with lemon zest and enjoy!
Recipe from: Taste and See